My first haircut!
I got to visit my two GaGas and two PaPas over Christmas. That's how I describe them: "JoMo have two GaGas and two PaPas." I talk about my "GaGa Donna in Virginia" and my "GaGa (or sometimes "Grandma") Shirley in Texas." Only I say "Shirley" like this: "Shooooooooorley." She likes it when I say that.
Anyway, GaGa Donna and MaMa and DaDa took me to get my very first haircut just before Christmas while I was
visiting. We went to the shop where she has her hair cut. Her haircutter Ismail did her hair, and then he cut Mommy's hair, and then he cut my hair. MaMa thought I might be upset, but Ismail let me hold the water squirter and overall, I thought the experience was interesting, although I didn't like the "NOISE!" [blowdryer] he used on me at the end!
Afterwards I said, "Ismail do good job!" I also thought he did a good job on GaGa's hair and told her Ismail did a good job on her and that she looked pretty. A week later, I looked at MaMa as we were flying back to England and said, "Ismail do good job MaMa. MaMa pretty!" I never saw MaMa smile so much! I had told GaGa she was pretty, and my Auntie Jacqui, but that was the first time I guess I told her she was pretty. Too bad Ismail lives so far away!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home