Happy New Year!
Happy New Year everyone! I have been singing lots of Christmas carols. My favorite is Jingle Bells. I really shout out that "Hey!" at the end of the line. I also like "We wish you a Merry Christmas." I heard MaMa saying "Happy New Year" to someone and I started singing the whole song, just to get to the punch line: "And a Happy New Year!"
I had a very exciting trip to the US for Christmas. I went on FIVE airplanes! I love telling people about my trip. I tell them "Go on bus, go on taxi, go on airplane, watch [children's programs on the in-flight TV], eat, play [with some new toys and books MaMa packed], see two GaGas and two PaPas." I'll have to tell you more about it once MaMa or DaDa download pictures from the trip!
[A little note from MaMa and DaDa, especially for newcomers to the blog: If you want to see any photos on this blog bigger, click on the picture and it should come up fullsize. Then hit the Back key on your computer to return to the story. Also, if you wouldn't mind saying hello by leaving a brief comment on a story, that would help us know who is visiting. Just click where it says "Comments" at the bottom of the story to leave a comment. Thanks! And Happy New Year from us, too!]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home