More fun in the snow

The snow is "All Gone" now. But last Friday there was still some snow around, so Mommy and I had some more fun! Here are some pictures. Mommy showed me how to make a snow angel, but I didn't enjoy lying down in the snow very much.
Mommy built a little snowman for me, and that was more fun. She asked me what he needed after she had put on the eyes, nose and mouth. I told her "Hat!" So she found a leaf and made a fetching hat for him.

Later in the park, she made me another little snowman, and asked me what I thought of it. I told her again, "Hat!" So she made a little snow beret. I mean, honestly, doesn't she know that all snowmen need hats? It's COLD out there!
I've added some more words to my repertoire. In the middle of the night, I wake Mommy up [ed. note: usually two or three times--sometimes more!], and she doesn't always know what I want. So now when she asks me, I can tell her "Please, Milk!" I sign and say "Plee!" and then sign "milk." When I'm "Ah Done" nursing, I sign and or say that, or simply say "Cot!" -- and Mommy puts me back in my cot [crib]. I usually ask for my binky, which I've started calling a duh-duh [ed. note: maybe because the British slang--which we almost never use--for pacifier is "dummy"!]. When I wake up from my naps I dangle Lambie over the edge of the cot/crib and when Mommy comes in, I hand her my binky to put on the mantel until the next sleeptime. Mommy usually rescues Lambie in time before he hits the floor.Last night, I woke Mommy up and had some milk and asked for "Cot." Ten minutes or so later, I asked for milk again. Mommy told me, "But you just had some!" So I said to her "Two, plee!" to let her know I wanted seconds! She and Dad started laughing and she had a hard time turning me down at that point!
Some other words I've started saying:
- La La La (that's what the three singing pigs say in one of my favorite books, Moo Baa La La La)
- Tea: I now ask to have "tea" with Mommy and/or Daddy. They put the kettle on and make the water HOT, make their tea and make the water in my cup warm with some of the hot water from the kettle, and we have "tea" and biscuits [cookies] together! When we're having tea, I like clicking my cup against their mugs and saying....
- "Cheers!" :-)

Here are some pretty snowdrops in our garden. Too bad all the snow is gone. Maybe now they should be called raindrops, since it's raining today!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home